Mersoft B2B Digital Marketing Intern (part-time)
Are you a curious Marketing student who’s a maven of the digital media landscape? Then consider joining Mersoft’s Kansas City-based team as a B2B digital marketing intern.
Mersoft has a suite of innovative products leveraging a new tech called WebRTC. It’s exploding in popularity for all kinds of communications and media applications and Mersoft is at the forefront riding that wave. We need a smart intern who will communicate with our networks regularly to build relationships and ensure they are aware of all the great work we are doing. With great content, we establish a consistent series of engagements and interactions that turn leads into customers.
Apply ONLY if you want to gain valuable B2B digital marketing experience with an awesome Kansas City tech company! Mersoft, is a small technology company based in Kansas City with a global reach.
Responsibilities and duties
This role will report directly to the VP of Product Marketing and Sales. It will be responsible for editing white papers and blogs, posting to and monitoring of social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website, conducting keyword analysis and running online advertising campaigns.
- Create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics to identify viable ideas
- Create and edit engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support at live and online events
B2B Digital Marketing Intern qualifications and skills
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
This is a paid 10-20-week internship in our Overland Park, Kansas, office. Applicants will be considered on the basis of academic accomplishments, relevant experience, and interviews.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour