Time Warner Cable engaged Mersoft to create a new desktop tool on PCs and Macs for its subscribers to manage all their residential phone calling features.
Visit Time Warner Cable’s Press Release Here
The application has a highly scalable and flexible server layer combined with a visually striking desktop client that reflects the client’s brand image.
- Engineer a rich desktop experience for Time Warner Cable customers that integrates with their existing network and back-office systems while providing a robust, scalable and flexible architecture to build on in the future.
Plan of Attack:
- Work closely with the TWC network and product teams to deliver the best features customers expect and integrate it effectively with existing network systems
- Leveraged Oracle WebLogic, SIP, Diameter, Java, JMS, Spring, REST, and SOA design principles
- Implemented a Drools rules engine for fast processing, flexible changes and to accommodate multiple client versions connecting simultaneously
- Deliver a high-quality finished product on time and on budget
- TWC subscribers have a powerful tool on their computer to manage their TWC home phone service, read voicemails, forward calls and manage contacts
- The solution provides TWC with a platform that integrates with their other key systems and is positioned to provide new features and a flexible architecture for future integration projects
- The product is a key differentiator for Time Warner Cable in an increasingly competitive marketplace